Monday, October 26, 2009

Richard Williamson 1593 Margaret

I am very skeptical of this entire post of information and only put it here in hopes someone has the correct information. There are so many errors that it is hard to sift through for truth. I will put down what I have and hope for better in the future. I'm sure much of it won't hold up under scrutiny. A trip to Salt Lake to the Family History library will be necessary to try and clear this up if someone doesn't come up with better.

Richard Williamson
Born abt 1593 London, England
Note: I don't think he was born in London
Parents Thomas Williamson and Ann (no surname)
Married Margaret Sherwood or Brown abt 1618
Died 1659 Isle of Wight, Surry, Virginia
Source
Ancestral File

Margaret Sherwood or Brown
Born 1593 London, England
Parents (if it the surname is Brown): George Brown and Elizabeth (no surname)
Source
Ancestral File

CHILDREN

Richard
Born 1619 Virginia
Source
Ancestral File
James
Born abt 1621 Virginia
Married Anne Underwood 16 Dec 1652 Isle of Wight, Virginia
Note: Ancestral File also has him dying as a child
Source
Ancestral File
John
Born abt 1623 Virginia
Source
Ancestral File
Henry
Born abt 1625 Virginia
Source
Ancestral File
*Robert
Born abt 1627 Virginia
Married Joane Allen
Died 1669
Source
Ancestral File

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever find anything? I'm looking for him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been looking for him, as I am currently working a different family line. However, whenever I find something on any of the people I've posted about, I definitely add to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am related to Robert Williamson, Jr. My 90 year old mother has been studying this line. It is through his son, George who married Hester Bridger that we descend.

    ReplyDelete